Codigo del tour: WE-E-007
Destino: Shanghai, Wuxi
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: all year
Fecha de salida: on request 2016
Wuxi, also named "Liangxi", is a famous city with a long history in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Three thousand years ago, Taibo, the eldest son of the Emperor Zhouwu in the West Zhou Dynasty came here, set up the State of Gouwu and created the Wu culture. Wuxi,a sparkling pearl of the Taihu Lake , is situated in the southern part of Jiangsu Province and in the middle of the Shanghai-Nanjing Railway. It is 128km away from Shanghai with Suzhou in between and 183km away from Nanjing with Changzhou in between. With the Taihu lake in the south and the south and the Yangtze River in the north, it borders Zhejiang Province and has bank of 35km along the Yangtze.
Detailed Itinerary: ( L )
In the morning, your guide will pick you up at the hotel and transfer you to the Wuxi. Then you will visit the Turtle Head Peninsula. Have a Chinese lunch and continue to enjoy your leisure staying on the peninsula. Then you will be transfered back to Shanghai.
Turtle Head Peninsula – If travel to Wuxi, you must visit Taihu Lake. Given visit at Taihu Lake you must travel to the Turtle Head Peninsula firstly. Turtle Head Peninsula lies on the northwestern shore of Taihu Lake, a recumbent Peninsula. It is addressed Turtle Head Peninsula because the rock into the lake resembles the shape of a turtle triumphs. Turtle Head Peninsula Scenic Area was established in 1918, with an area of 500 hectares. There are sufficient hidden mountain, deer top, turtle shaped stone in the sea waves.. and so on. Canton Sino-Japanese friendship cherry trees and many other landscape, each with rich and different features. It becomes a well-known scenic spot inside and out of China, a tourist place and the holiday health resorts.
* End of Service *
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
The communication during planning and reservations process was good. All arrangments worked well. Guides were all good. Good itinerary and planning made it an unforgettable trip!