HomeAmazing Tour to Suzhou & Hangzhou
Amazing Tour to Suzhou & Hangzhou
Codigo del tour: WE-E-010
Destino: Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: all year
Fecha de salida:
Hangzhou and Suzhou are rivals for the position of "Heaven on Earth" and it truly is hard to separate them. Take the opportunity to visit the beautiful Suzhou gardens and appreciate Suzhou's 3000 years long history!
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Shanghai / Suzhou (L, by train )
Take morning train to Suzhou. (D5478; / ) On arrival, your guide and driver meet you at railway station and begin the visit. Visit at the No. 1 Silk factory, to learn about the Chinese silk development history and get to know how the silk come out. Then visit the picturesque Lingering Garden and Lion Garden. Overnight in a 4-star hotel in Suzhou.
Day 2 Suzhou / Hangzhou (BL, driving)
After breakfast, drive to Hangzhou. Boating on West Lake to have a leisure time by the water and involved in the romantic love legend. Then you can also biking around the beautiful city to enjoy your staying on your own. Overnight in a 4 star hotel.
Day 3 Hangzhou / Shanghai (BL, by train)
Enjoy breakfast in hotel. Today we will visit the famous spots of Hanghzou, Lingyin Temple and Six Harmonies Pagoda, to search for spirit peace and learn about the culture of local traditional religion. Today is leisure to enjoy the peace life here. Take late afternoon tain back Shanghai (D5678; / ) * End of Tour *
B-breakfast, L-Lunch, D- Dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||1 person||2-5 person||6-9 person||10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
- As it is a private tour, you could let us know the departure time. When you book this trip, please write down your detailed information in Shanghai (better with hotel or apartment name, phone number and English address).
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before ).
- The pick up hotel in downtown.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100.
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
Two of us enjoyed a truly wonderful tour of Guilin, Yangshuo and surrounding countryside. Many thanks to CnAdventures for providing very helpful assistance and our guide, David, who was really terrific, both accommodating and informative. The trip provided a great deal of variety as we hiked, biked and rafted through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen. An unplanned side trip to the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terrace was a most worthwhile addition to our itinerary. Another nice aspect to the trip was the opportunity to sample some excellent local food along the way--stuffed snails and sticky rice cooked in bamboo were a couple of highlights along with rice wine and osmanthus tea.