1. The quote we provide is in Chinese currency-CNY, the equivalent quote in USD is based on current exchange rate. The quote we provide in USD is subject to slight change due to the fluctuation of the exchange rate, though our quote in CNY will remain the same.
2. Our average deposit amount is 2,800 RMB/person (OR USD400/person), but this amount is subject to change. It may be higher, or lower depending on group size, and itinerary. Your personal travel assistant will adjust the amount accordingly.
3. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your tour date.
We offer different ways of payment to our customers; you may choose the one convenient for you.
Note:If you transfer the payment via wire transfer /Western Union to CnAdventure’s bank account. Transfer charges to be borne by participants and CnAdventure reserves the right to collect from the participant the shortfall due to service charges etc.
Pay by Wire Transfer
You could transfer the payment via wire transfer to our bank account. Please FAX or EMAIL the receipt to CnAdventure at 0086 10 64522730 or email@example.com for verification. Transfer charge to be borne by participants and CnAdventure(Beijing Shougang International Travel Co., LTD) reserve the right to collect from the participants the shortfall. The detail of our bank is as follow.
For company from other countries out of China:
Beneficiary Name: Beijing Shougang International Travel Co. Ltd
Beneficiary Address: Shougang Industrial Build., No. 1 Hepingli Xijie, Chaoyang Dist. Beijing
Beneficiary A/C NO: 0200 2033 091 1100 1627 (USD only)
BANK’S NAME: . Industrial &Commercial Bank of China Ltd.
BANK ADDRESS: No. 55, Fuxingmennei Street, Xicheng Dist., Beijing
For Individuals from other countries out of China:
Beneficiary: JIANG(family name) Ling(given name)
Beneficiary’s Bank: China Merchants Bank, H.O.
Bank Address: CMB TOWER, 7088 SHENNAN BOULEVARD, Shenzhen, China
Account No.：6225880121769625 (Multi Currency)
Swift code: CMBCCNBS
Address: Rm 506, Beijing Shougang International Travel Building, Hepingxiqiao, Chaoyang district, Beijing, 100013, China
From inside China(only applicable when you have a Chinese bank account):
You must go to the bank between Monday and Friday before 4pm. Please bring your passport or other personal ID with you. We recommend that, if possible, you bring someone with you who speaks and writes Chinese (if you do not) as this will make the process easier. It is not always possible to find a customer service representative at the bank who speaks English, and the form that needs to be filled out is in Chinese. Please choose the bank convenient to you:
- China Merchants Bank
Bank's name: 招商银行China Merchants Bank
Account name: 蒋玲 / Jiang Ling
Account No：6225 8801 2176 9625
Pay by Paypal (work for both member & non-member)
Note: 4% transaction fee should be added when using Paypal. We do not accept Paypal payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 10 days prior to your departure date. In this case the only way to pay us are by Credit Card, Western Union service or cash.
Paypal is fast, easy, secure and global way. It's definitely your worry-free payment method with CnAdventure. So CnAdventure’s online booking system use paypal.
For a tour on our website:
- When you find a tour you like on our website, you could click the ”book the tour” bottom on the page of the tour.
- Fill up The Book Form and click “Submit ” at the bottom. You will be bring to the paypal ‘s payment page with the amount of payment and the briefing of your tour. If you have a Paypal account, all you need to do is to login to your Paypal account and click the "pay" button. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay us at Paypal's website by providing your credit card information. Paypal accepts all the major credit card and debit card.
For customized tour or other service:
- After you have confirmed a certain amount of payment for the travel service you are going to book from CnAdventure, your travel assistant at CnAdventure will send you a PayPal payment link via email.
- By following that payment link, you will be transferred to Paypal's secure online payment website. If you have a Paypal account, all you need to do is to login to your Paypal account and click the "pay" button. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay us at Paypal's website by providing your credit card information. Paypal accepts all the major credit card and debit card.
- In case of the time you couldn't get the link from your travel assistant at CnAdventure(for example, not in the working hour or during the holiday) you could simply click the ” Booking” bottom on our homepage to fill in the details of your tour, the payment, and your contact information after summit, you will be transferred to Paypal's secure online payment website.
Our Paypal account is:
firstname.lastname@example.org, When you receive a mail from Cnadventure for requesting tour fees, please make sure it comes from this account. And please keep in mind that you should only pay to CnAdventure account as: email@example.com
Pay by Credit Card:
Note: 3% transaction fee should be added when using credit card.
You could pay by credit card by following steps:
CnAdventure accepts credit card payment with signed authorization form by email together with the colored photocopies of both sides of your card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, but not debit card.（If transfer by fax, we need you to make sure the both sides of your card are clear enough to read).
1. Please download the Credit card authorization form and fill in the form with the tour cost confirmed with your signature. Please do not forget to add in the 3% bank charge to your calculations. Please pay attention on the “★”items , those information marked with “★” are required, especially “Card Number, Card holder’s name, Cardholder Signature” and “Date ” etc.
2. Scan or take photo of your credit card (front and back)! Very important and send them to us by email(preferred) or fax.
3. After we receive your email or fax, we will charge the payment as confirmed on the form and keen you informed by sending you an email
- We has found that faxed photocopies of the above information are not legible and recommends that you either scan or take photos of the requested information and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rules of Chinese Government do not allow us to charge in foreign currencies. Credit card payments charged in CNY are based upon the prevailing rates in China. Your card issuing bank will debit you in local currency and CnAdventure have no control on the rate of conversion used by your card company.
- The result is that the amount charged from your credit card might be slightly different from the quote in USD.
- We do not accept credit card payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 5 days prior to your departure date. In this case the only way to pay us are by Western Union service or cash.
Pay by Western Union
If there's a Western Union office at the place where you live, it will be very easy and fast to use. The information required by Western Union transfer is as follow:
Given Name: Ling
Family Name: Jiang
City: Beijing (if necessary)
After you sent the money, please tell us the following information by e-mail. Information we need:
Ten numbers code, Remitter name, Currency amount, From which city and country
Pay by Cash
For the 1-day Great Wall hiking tour and 1-day tours in Beijing, with providing your credit card number(visa and master only) and expiry date you could pay the cash to our guide on the day of the tour. So it could be very simple and convenient. But for all other tours more than a day, you are supposed to pay in advance. You may choose to come to our office to pay the deposit or the full payment by cash.
Our office address
Room 506, Shougang Industrial Building, No. 1 Hepingli Xijie, Chaoyang Dist. Beijing.
The location of our office on the map:
If you take subway, you could get off at Lama Temple station, then get out of gate A. Turn right and cross a white bridge over the moat, walking along the north bank of the moat. On the way you will pass the Nokia build, almost arrive next white bridge, you will see a six-floor-black building in a small yard, here you are! Please ask our front desk at the first floor to call us, we will come down to meet you right after? See you!
If you will come to us by taxi, please show this Chinese address to the taxi driver:
Address: Room 506, Shougang Industrial Building, No. 1 Hepingli Xijie, Chaoyang Dist. Beijing.