One day tour in Dunhuang
Mogao Grottoes & Singing Sand Mountains and Crescent Moon Lake
Tour Code: ST-W-012
Destination: Gansu, Dunhuang
Good time to visit: all year
Departure date: on request2017
Pick-up from your hotel in Dunhuang at 8:00. A full day tour to Mogao Grottoes, the Singing Sand Mountains and Crescent Moon Lake. Transfer to airport and fly to your next destination.
Mogao Grottoes-Located at the rock side of the Singing Sand Mountain in Dunhuang city of Gansu Province, Duhuang Mogao Grottoes plays a significant role in ancient clothing research. The murals take up distinctive styles of clothing and textiles, including many clothing paintings of ethic nationalities and foreign countries. When walking approach to Mogao Grottoes, people not only can have a good knowledge of spectacles disappeared in ancient times but also the folkways and customs spread today.
Singing Sand Mountains and Crescent Moon Lake-Crescent Moon Spring is 6 km south of Dunhuang in the Singing Sand (Mingsha) Mountains and is quite literally an oasis in the desert. The spring’s name derives from the crescent moon shape the small pool of spring water has taken between two large sand dunes. Although the area is very dry, the pool doesn't dry up as one might expect.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||1 person||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
|Tour Cost||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach for the city visit.
- Meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner),
- Service of English-speaking guide & experienced driver,
- Main entrance spots admission;
- Twin share room in 4-star hotel in city if there is mentioned in the itinerary;
- All domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- Accommodation in Shanghai if taking Shanghai City tour;
- Meals in your free time and on the train/plane,
- International flights and related airport taxes,
- Tip to tour guide and driver
- Personal travel insurance (very important);
- Transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time,
- Extra luggage truck,
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.),
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required,
- Supplementary trips and services not mentioned,
- Supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis,
- Any expenses on personal nature not listed above,
- The extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
Everything went smooth! The guide is great! We changed visit to Museum for Sanmenxia Dam on one reguest. Zhongguo Jiayou! (中国加油).