CnAdventure is a premium travel provider that offers customized adventure, ecology, and culture excursions to all destinations around China. Our motto is "Discover China Behind the Screen", and we strive to provide a superior travel experience to our customers through innovative ideas, customized planning, and professional service.
Job description - Tour Manager
We are seeking outstanding candidates across a wide range of backgrounds to help us design and execute some of China's most innovative adventure, ecology, and culture travel programs. CnAdventure is a challenging and dynamic workplace that requires creativity, attention to detail, and solid project management skills. The positions would be based in Beijing. Each Tour Manager will work closely within a team to design and implement travel programs for CnAdventure. The Tour Manager is expected to travel on some CnAdventure trips and may be called upon to lead trips himself. Specific related tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct primary and secondary research or exploration to develop and design CnAdventure programs
- Carefully understand the requirements of clients and provide for them customized travel solutions
- Ensure the successful operation of specific travel programs and be responsible for final customer satisfaction.
- Lead CnAdventure trips (e.g. hiking, biking, or rock climbing, etc)
Requirements - Candidate must:
- Be customer-oriented!!! This is very important!
- Be passionate about outdoor activities and be experienced in hiking, mountaineering, mountain biking, cycling and/or rock climbing。
- Be well-traveled across China, and be familiar with nature resources, culture, and tourist areas within China. Backpacking and adventure travel experience is preferred. Please list the places in China you have traveled to.
- Possess excellent spoken and written English communication skills. Expats welcome!
- Have a good command of computer skills (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills; and must have ability to work with and coordinate different functional units (eg, local suppliers, guides, hotel staff, drivers, various culture representatives, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter, show initiative, possess well-organized working habits, and have the ability to give suggestions and make decisions.
- Show a track record of leadership, e.g. in school activities or previous positions
The following would be considered an asset:
- Be (or have been) active in social media (like: Facebook, Twitter, Flicker….) and in community activities
- Possess previous working experience in an inbound travel agency, either in China or overseas.
- Have first-hand knowledge of E-business practices
· Stable job with fixed salary, ie. security
· Profit sharing
· Chance for advancement
We especially welcome applicants outside of Beijing to apply for the Tour Manager position.
Interested persons must submit a full resume through e-mail to email@example.com
(Although decisions will be made as soon as possible, applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data from unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.)