Mt. Siguniang, Danba and Hailuogou Highland Tour
Mt. Siguniang, Danba and Hailuogou Highland Tour
Tour Code: ST-W-001
Good time to visit: from May to Nov
Departure date: on request 2016
This route is particularly demonstrate the diverse lanscapes in Western Sichuan Province. We are going to spend most of time exploring exceptional tableland of Sichuan, as well as deeply looking at the sacred life style of the tibetan people in Tagong Glassland.. The hightlights of this tour includes full day hiking in Hailuogou National Glacier Forest reserve and horse riding in Mt Siguniang. Moreover, you will have the chance to shoot a glance at one of the highest mountains in the world, Mt.Gongga in Xindu Bridge, a so-called ‘ heaven for photography’.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1: Chengdu (D)
Arrival Chengdu, transfer to the hotel in Chengdu.
Overnight in 4 star hotel in Chengdu
Day 2: Chengdu / Mt. Erlang /Hailuogou（B/L/D)
Main attraction：Chengdu-Mt. Erlang-Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park(280km, drive approximately 6-7),
Depart Chengdu in the morning, drive to Hailuogou though the Chengdu - Ya'an expressway, and Mt. Erlang tunnel, see the scenery of Dadu River, Mt. Erlang, arrive Moxi town in the afternoon. Enter the park and drives to No.3 Camp by nonpolluting bus, in general tourists have 3 sightseeing routes
overnight in hotel in Moxi town(2000m)
Day 3: hailuogou(B/L/D)
Main attraction: Full Day Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park Sightseeing
Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park one day tour and transfer to Kangding.Drive to Hailuogou National Glacier Forest Park Camp No.3, trekking by the footpath in virgin forest to the sightseeing spot, alternatively, tourists may take cale car to the top to see the spectacular view of the icefall. Enjoy the hot spring, after that, drive to Kangding afternoon for 3 hours.
overnight in 3 star hotel in Kangding.
Day 4: Hailuogou/Xindu Bridge/Baimei/Tagong Grassland/Danba (B/L/D)
Main Attractions:National Glacier Forest Park, Xindu Bridge, Baimei, Tagong Grassland, Danba.
After breakfast, cross the Mt. Zheduo at an elevation of 4300m, visit the Xindu Bridge which famed for the scenery, and see the Tagong Grassland and Tagong Monastery etc.
overnight in 3 star hotel in Danba.
Day 5: Danba /Mt. Siguniang.(B/L/D)
Main attraction: Tibetan style house, Shangqiaogou Valley.
After breakfast, visit Danba Tibetan building and life style, drive to Mt. Siguniang after lunch, visit the Shuangqiaogou(double bridge) valley this day or last day depending on the arrival time.
Overnight in hotel in Rilong town
Day 6:Mt Siguniang(B/L/D)
Main attraction: Changpinggou Horse riding or hiking.
Transfer to Changpinggou valley after breakfast, tourists may visit this valley by trekking or horse-riding, you can see the four peaks of Mt. Siguniang and virgin forest, tourists should prepare some food. Overnight in Rilong town. Horse-riding cost: Depending on your riding distance, Start point to Erdaoping - RMB50, Xiaganhaizi - RMB100, Lianghekou - RMB150, you can negotiate with the horse owner, the price is calculated for round trip.
Overnight in hotel in Rilong town.
Day 7: Mt Siguniang/ Chengdu (B/L)
After breakfast, visit Wolong Panda Research and Protection Center and photo with the panda(cost excluded) , back Chengdu after lunch,transfer to the airport, end tour.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
|Land Cost||On request||On request||On request||On request|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).