Tour to Mt. Huangshan, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai
Codigo del tour: ST-E-003
Destino: Huangshan, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: all year
Fecha de salida: on request 2016
Located in the southern part of Anhui Province,Mt. Huangshan(Yellow Mountain) is one of the World Nature Heritage site in China. Of all the notable mountains in China, Mt Huangshan, is probably the most famous. Its amazing montain secenry attract thousands of tourists and photographer. Amazing sunrise, sunglow and beauty of seas clouds make you a worderful trip. Magnificent and imposing, it is a famous scenic spot full of wonderful sights. Besides, hiking on Mt. Huangshan is a good choice for hiking lover. There is very good 2-day hiking route on Mt. Huangshan. The best season for hiking is spring & Autumn. Besise, you will spend one-day in Hongcun and Shexian County to learn more about traditional archetecture and ancienct culture. Other interesting scene in the tour is Gardens in Suzhou and Hangzhou. Our last stop is Shanghai, the most commercial and modern city in China.
DAY- BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Arrival Huangshan
Arrive at Mt. Huangshan. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day2 Mt. Huangshan (BLD)
Drive to Mt.Yellow. Take cable car up the mountain; visit the Greeting Pine and Jade Screen Peak,etc. Enjoy the sun set and the cloud sea. Overnight in a 4 star hotel.
Day 3 Mt.Huangshan(BL)
Enjoy the sun rise in the early morning, sightseeing at the Bright Top, Flying-over Stone, and the Dream scenic area, then take the cable car down the mountain, drive to vist the cow-shaped ancient village Hongcun which is a World Culture Heritage. Evening back to Tunxi old town(also called Huangshan city), stay in the 4 star hotel.
Day 4 Tunxi Town/Hangzhou(BL)
After breakfast, drive to Shexian county. Surrounded by green mountains and crystal water, it is rich in cultural relics, residences, memorial temples, and memorial arches. The county is an art museum of classical architecture. Mainly visit the Doushan Street and Xu Guo Stone Archway . Doushan Street is an integration of ancient residences, streets, sculptures, wells and arches, and looks like a long picture scroll of history. After lunch, you will drive to Hangzhou by highway, about 3-hours. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 5 Hangzhou/Suzhou(BL)
After breakfast, visit the famous Lingyin Temple, boating on the West Lake. Free time. You could walk around West Lake-the most beautiful and famous place in Hangzhou. Then tranfer to Suzhou. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 6 Suzhou/Shanghai(BL)
After breakfast, visit Lion garden, Lingering Garden and Silk factory for traditional silk culture. Drive to Shanghai, on the way visit Tongli old town. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 7 Shanghai (BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day city tour with visit to the Yu Garden, the "Bund", Oriental pearl tower, Nanjing Road and the Jade Buddha Temple. Stay in the same
Day 8 Shanghai (B)
Free day in Shanghai. Transfer to the airport for home flight, end of service.
B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).