HomeBest China tour: Beijing, Xian, Suzhou and Shanghai
Best China tour: Beijing, Xian, Suzhou and Shanghai
Codigo del tour: ST-N/E-002
Destino: Beijing, Xi'an, Suzhou, Shanghai
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from May to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2016
The tour includes three famous cities. We will try to give you enough time to visit the Capital-Beijing, explore the ancient city-Xian. Then fly to shanghai. The shanghai section not only includes most of important sites such as Shanghai Museum, Yuanyuan Garden, but also leave you free time to experience the largest gateway city in China. All of these will make you a wonderful experience of real China.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Beijing (Pick up service)
Arrive at Beijing, transfer to hotel. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (BL)
After breakfast at hotel, you will leave for the Badaling Great Wall, the Ming Tomb ( Dingling and the Sacred Way) with lunch at local Chinese restaurant. Stay in the same.
Day 3 Beijing/Xian (by train, BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day city tour to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven. Transfer to railway station for the night train to Xian.
Day 4 Xian (BL)
Meet you at the Xian railway station. Visit the magnificent Qin Terra-cotta Army. It was built in about 2500 years ago and contains more than 6000 warriors, soldiers and horses. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. In the afternoon, drive back to Xian city, visit Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 5 Xian/Shanghai(BL, by air)
In the morning, visit Shanxi History Museum, the Old City Wall. The Shanxi History Museum's permanent exhibition primarily displays Shaanxi's ancient history. Representative pieces from all periods have been selected to show the development of civilization in this region. This afternoon you will visit Gao's Grand Courtyard , the Great Mosque and the old street. Take evening flight to shanghai. Shanghai guide pick up service. Transfer to 4-star hotel.
Day 6 Shanghai (BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day city tour with visit to the Yu Garden, the "Bund", Oriental pearl tower, Nanjing Road and the Jade Buddha Temple. Stay in the same
Day 7 Shanghai ( B/L/D )
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Suzhou, visit Lion garden, Lingering Garden back to and Silk factory for traditional silk culture. than back to Shanghai.
Day 8 Shanghai (B)
Free day in Shanghai. Transfer to the airport for home flight, end of service.
B- Breakfast L-Lunch D-Dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).
Two of us enjoyed a truly wonderful tour of Guilin, Yangshuo and surrounding countryside. Many thanks to CnAdventures for providing very helpful assistance and our guide, David, who was really terrific, both accommodating and informative. The trip provided a great deal of variety as we hiked, biked and rafted through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen. An unplanned side trip to the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terrace was a most worthwhile addition to our itinerary. Another nice aspect to the trip was the opportunity to sample some excellent local food along the way--stuffed snails and sticky rice cooked in bamboo were a couple of highlights along with rice wine and osmanthus tea.