Yangtze River Cruise Tour:
Beijing，Xian, Yangtze River Cruise，Shanghai
Codigo del tour: ST-N/S/E-005
Destino: Beijing, Xi'an, Chongqing, Shanghai
Tiempo apropiado para la visita: from Apr to May, from Sep to Oct
Fecha de salida: on request 2016
The tour includes four famous cities. It could give you a favorable impression of China. We will try to give you enough time to visit the Capital-Beijing, explore the ancient city-Xian for the Qin Terra-cotta Amy. Then fly to Chongqing for Yangtze River Cruise. Enjoy the good scenery on the nice 5-star beautiful cruiser along the Yangtze River. You will visit “Ghost City”, Qutang Groge, Wu Gorge, Xiling Gorge, Small Three Gorge etc. in 4day/3 nights cruise. The last station is Shanghai. The shanghai section not only includes most of important sites such as Shanghai Museum, Yuanyuan Garden, but also leave you free time to experience the largest gateway city in China. All of these will make you a wonderful experience of real China.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Beijing (L)
Arrive in Beijing, meet and transfer to Hotel (4 star), visit Forbidden City and Tianmen Square;
Day 2 Beijing(BL)
Visit the Juyongguan Great Wall and Ming-Tombs(Ding Tomb and the Sacred Way); stay in the same.
Day 3 Beijing/Xian(BL,by air)
Have a rickshaw tour to Hutong, and visit Summer Palace and Tempe of Heaven. Transfer to airport for the evening flight to Xian. Check in 4-star hotel.
Day 4 Xian(BL)
Visit the magnificent Qin Terra-cotta Army. It were built in about 2500 years ago and contains more than 6000 warriors, soldiers and horses. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. In the afternoon, drive back to Xian city, visit Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 5 Xian/Chongqing (BL, by air)
In the morning, visit Shanxi History Museum, the Old City Wall. The Shanxi History Museum's permanent exhibition primarily displays Shaanxi's ancient history. Representative pieces from all periods have been selected to show the development of civilization in this region. This afternoon you will visit Gao's Grand Courtyard , the Great Mosque and the old street. Take evening flight to Chongqing. Embark the Ship in evening. Over night stay on ship.
Day 6-7 Chongqing-Yichang (BLD)
Yangtze River cruise. On the Cruiser. You will visit “Ghost City”, Qutang Groge, Wu Gorge, Xiling Gorge, Small Three Gorge or Shennong streem.
Day 8 Yichang/shanghai (BL,by air)
Arrive Yichang in the morning. Transfer to airport for the flight to Shanghai. Stay in 4-star hotel.
Day 9 Shanghai(BL)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day city tour with visit to the Yu Garden, the "Bund", Oriental pearl tower, Nanjing Road and the Jade Buddha Temple. Stay in the same
Day 10 Shanghai (B)
Today is left free for your shopping. Transfer to Airport for home flight without lunch.
B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner
Costo de Tour: conversión actual
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).