Inner Mongolia Leisure Tour
Tour Code: CS-N-007
Good time to visit: from Jun to Sep
Departure date: on request 2016
Inner Mongolia leisure tour is designed for the family in Beijing to enjoy a free and
leisure time during the weekend or the people who would like to relax in the
endless grassland and fresh air in Inner Mongolia. The grassland is named
Huitengxile, the best one from Hohhot---the capital city of Inner Mongolia.There
is a special discount for the group of student and company.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAIDED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Beijing-Hohhot (by train)
Take train K89(21:00-07:20) or K573(20:50-07:31) from Beijing to Huhhot, overnight on the train.
Day 2 Hohhot- Grassland(BLD)
Arrive Hohhot in the early morning, after breakfast , drive to the Hutenxile Grassland, after lunch, enjoy the horse-riding(not included), make sacrifice to Aobao, visit Herdsman's family, taste dairy product and the finger mutton, watch the wresting, Mongolian songs and dances by the Campfire at night; stay in the yurt .
Day 3 Grassland-Hohhot(BLD, by train )
Get up in the early morning for the breathtaking sun-rising on the grassland, walking around the great grassland and enjoy the blue sky, crystal lakes, unnamed flower, drive back to Hohhot after lunch and visit Dazhao Monastery, five Pagoda Temple, take train K90(21:23-07:20) or K264 (22:20-08:43) back to Beijing, overnight on the train .
Day 4 Beijing
Arrive Beijing in the Morning. The end of the tour.
"B" for breakfast, "L" for Lunch, "D" for dinner.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).
My intention was to contact you today but I have been too busy. We had a great time and wanted to compliment you on your planning for our tour.
Also want to give the highest praise to both Aaron in Beijing and Julia in Guilin. They were both excellent and we could not have asked for better care or nicer people.
In addition to there work obligation they were both very knowledgeable people and we enjoyed their company.
We will not hesitate to recommend you and your company and also those two guides to other people.
Yes, I will take the time to answer the survey but I will have to remember as I am too busy at the moment.
Karen and David Cascioli