Confucius Culture Tour
Mt.Taishan, Confucius Temple and Jinan
Tour Code: CF-E-002
Destination: Jinan, Tai'an(Taishan Mountain)
Good time to visit: all year
Departure date: Available daily on request 2016
The Confucius Culture Tour is designed to introduce the real China to you. You will be surprised to see the posh shopping malls in the big cities. You will also marvel at the simple but happy life of Confucius descendants in Qufu, who still follow the doctrines of their ancestor.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Beijing/ Mt.Taishan(by train)
Take overnight train to Mt.Taishan.(K51 23:31-6:46)
Day2 Mt. Taishan(B/L/D)
Pick up at the train station, Highlight of today’s tour is a visit to China’s most sacred mountain ‘Mt. Taishan’, a world class human heritage designated by UNESCO in 1982. In the long history of China there were altogether 72 kings and Emperors who came to Mt. Tai to pay their homage to the ‘Emperor of Mountains’. Coach to midway and cable car to summit. Visit Dai Temple. Overnight stay in 4 star Hotel.
Day 3 Qufu (Confucius Hometown) (B/L/D)
Take a scenic coach ride to Qufu in the morning. Visit the magnificent Confucius Temple , the ancient Confucius Mansion and the last resting place of Confucius. Coach back to Tai’an City after dinner. Overnight stay in 4 star Hotel.
Day 4 Taian/Jinan/Beijing(B/L/D)
Transfer to Jinan after breakfast. Jinan is best known as the City of Springs because of its some 120 bubbling natural springs. It was settled in Neolithic times, as evidenced by discoveries of black pottery prevalent during that period. You will visit the beautiful Daming Lake this morning. In the afternoon, a visit to the Yellow River: the birth place of Chinese civilization. Transfer to the train station and take a high speed train to Beijing arrive at night(D38 18:19:21:29).
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||2-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).
Everything went smooth! The guide is great! We changed visit to Museum for Sanmenxia Dam on one reguest. Zhongguo Jiayou! (中国加油).