World Heritage Tour: Forbidden city, Qin Terra-cotta Army, Longmen Caves, Suzhou Garden
Beijing, Chengde, Pingyao, Xi'an, Luoyang, Suzhou and Shanghai
Tour Code: ST-N/S/E-007
Destination: Beijing, Chengde, Pingyao, Xi'an, Luoyang, Luoyang, Suzhou, Shanghai
Good time to visit: all year
Departure date: on request 2016
China has 37 UNESCO World Heritage sites. This China World Heritage tour includes a variety of Major World Cultural Heritages Sites, including the Great Wall, Imperial Summer Resort, Qin Terra-cotta Army, the Longmen Grottoes, ancient gardens, silk making facilities, and more. China has taken great care of its unique landscapes and cultural artifacts. And raise the public awareness on cultural heritage protection. Join this China World Heritage tour, you will deep understand Chinese ancient history & traditional culture.
DAY-BY-DAY DETAILED ITINERARY:
Day 1 Beijing (L)
Arrive in Beijing, meet and transfer to Hotel (4 star), visit Forbidden City and Tianmen Square;
Day 2 Beijing (BL)
Visit the Ming-Tombs(Ding Tomb and the Sacred Way; Summer Palace
Day 3 Beijing (BL)
Have a rickshaw tour to Hutong, and visit and Tempe of Heaven;
Day 4 Beijing/ Chengde (BL)
Drive to Chengde, Jinshanling Great Wall, & Imperial Summer Resort.
Day 5 Chengde by train. (BL)
Visit Puning Temple and Zongsheng Temple. Drive back.to Beijing, for the train K603 (17:07-04:32) or 1163(19:03-07:31) to Pingyao.
Day 6 Pingyao (BL)
Arrive in Pingyao at 07:36. Meet and visit Pingyao Old Town, stay in small, clear hotel in Pingyao.
Day 7 Pinyao/lingshi/Taiyuan/xian (BL)
One Day-Excursion to house complex of Family Wang. Take night train to Xian. Over night on the train.
Day 8 Xian (BL)
visit the magnificent Qin Terra-cotta Army. It were built in about 2500 years ago and contains more than 6000 warriors, soldiers and horses. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. in the afternoon, drive back to Xian city, visit Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Stay in Xian Shuyuan Youth Hostel or similar Hostel or similar.
Day 9 Xian (BL)
In the morning, visit Shanxi History Museum, the Old City Wall. The Shanxi History Museum's permanent exhibition primarily displays Shaanxi's ancient history. Representative pieces from all periods have been selected to show the development of civilization in this region. This afternoon you will visit Gao's Grand Courtyard, the Great Mosque and the old street. stay in the same.
Day 10 Xian/ Luoyang (B)
Take the train K617(09:29/14:30) to Luoyang. Visit White Horse Temple.
Day 11 Luoyang/Zhengzhou/Suzhou (BL)
Longmen Caves, Drive to railway station for the train K154(18:40-05:34) to Suzhou.
Day 12 Suzhou (BL)
Arrive in Suzhou in the morning, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to a 4 star hotel, after breakfast, visit Garden of Humble Administration, Lion Forest Garden, Silk factory, Lingering Garden.
Day 13 Suzhou/Shanghai (BL)
Drive to Shanghai. Full day city tour with visit to the Yu Garden, the "Bund", Oriental pearl tower, Nanjing Road and the Jade Buddha Temple. Stay in the same.
Day 14 Shanghai (B)
Today is left free for your shopping
Day 15 Shanghai/home （B）
Transfer to Airport for home flight without lunch.
B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Land transfer service, meals daily as listed in the itinerary(B-breakfast， L-lunch, D-dinner), service of English-speaking guide, experienced driver, scenic spots admission fee, twin share room in 4-star hotel in big city, the best hotel in small cities or counties, clean carefully-chosen guest house/hostel/or home-stay in village or old town; all domestic flights or trains and local airport taxes if there is in the itinerary.
The tour cost Does not include:
- meals in your free time and on the train/plane, personal travel insurance (very important); transfer/guide/entrance tickets in your free time, extra luggage truck, international flights and related airport taxes, any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.), photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites if required, supplementary trips and services not mentioned, supplement cost for those who wants to accommodate on a single basis, any expenses on personal nature not listed above, the extra cost due to the unforeseen events;
- As the exchange rate of CNY to USD is subject to Change, the final price will be calculated according to the Chinese currency CNY. The price in USD dollar is just for your reference.
- We are ready to reserve the e-air ticket from another city to the starting city or from the ending city back to your preferred city if needed.
- Before you pay deposit to book the tour, we haven’t made any reservation yet. The train, flight tickets and the hotel may different from the itinerary listed.
- The visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary may change according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
- Tourist insurance is a must before going, please provide us the confirmation of insurance company when sign up.
- The prices do not apply to National Holidays (e.g. Chinese National Day Sep. 30th -Oct.8th , Or other Special Festival time).