Beijing Package Tour Wihtout Hotel
Five-day tour in Beijing
Tour Code: BJ02-04
Good time to visit: all year
Departure date: Available daily on request2016
Day-by-day Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1 Beijing Airport transfer+Summer Palace+Tianmen Square+Forbidden City (L)
Meet you at the Capital Airport, and then drive to Summer Palace, a summer retreat built by the Qing emperors. After lunch we will walk cross the Tian’anmen Square and visit the Forbidden City where the emperors of Qing Dynasty used to live. Take you to Hotel for rest.
Day 2 Beijing Badaling Great Wall+Ming Tomb (Dingling+Shenlu) (L)
Drive to Badaling Great Wall, hiking on the wall. After lunch, visit Ming Tomb, is the mausoleum of 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Dingling Tomb，the one we will visit, is the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun and his two empresses with a 27 meters deep underground palace in it, which is the only one excavated in thirteen tombs. When you enter into the palace, you could really feel the supreme power of the emperor and their luxurious life style in ancient China. Shenlu, also called Sacred Road, it is often lined with stone statues, which are important decorations of the mausoleum. The Sacred Road was originally built to lead to the Changling mausoleum. Afterwards, other twelve tombs were also built here. So it becomes the simple of Ming tomb. Transfer to hotel, end of the trip.
Optional trip: one day hiking from Jinshanling to Simatai.
Day 3 Beijing Panda+Lhama Temple+ Confucius Temple+ Hutong Tour+ Lotus Market (L)
Today we will visit Beijing Zoo, Lhama Temple, Confucius Temple, Hutong Tour and Lotus Market. The Lhama Temple, alos called Yonghe Lamasery is the best-preserved lamasery in existence in China today. It was first established during the Qing Dynasty as the residence of Emperor Yongzheng when he was just a prince, and it was also the birthplace of Emperor Qianlong, the son of Emperor Yongzheng. Confucius temple, it consists of four courtyards. The main structures include Xianshi Gate , Dacheng Gate , Dacheng Hall and Chongshengci. Hutong has a long history in Beijing. As the Forbidden City is the symbol of China's royal family, the Hutongs in Beijing show the real life of the common people. When you visit Hutong by rickshaw, you could really taste the life of common people in Beijing. Lotus Market, located in Houhai area, famous for old hutong and modern bars.
Day 4 Beijing Olympic village+Temple of Heaven+Hongqiao Market (L)
After breakfast drive to the Olympic Village (Bird Nest & Water Cube included). In the afternoon, visit Temple of Heaven and Hongqiao Market. Hongqiao Market is established in 1979 and stand opposite to the Temple Heaven. It is famous for its various goods, reasonable price, satisfactory service, and good reputation. In this fifth-floor building, apart from, fruits, vegetables, daily necessities, household appliances, cosmetics, clothes, bags, handicraft articles, it is the most important that the pearls and aquatic products are worldwide famous.
Day 5 Beijing/Home
Free for you today, then take you to airport to flight back.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||1 person||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach, English-speaking guide, and Chinese meals as listed, two bottle of water, and entrance fees of the scenic spots listed in the itinerary, travel service liability insurance
The tour cost does not includes:
- Hotel in Beijing, Private activities, tip to tour guide and driver, cable car to Great Wall.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100/person/time.
- If you choose the optional trip (Jinshanling to Simatai one day hiking). It is the same cost but without lunch. You have to prepare your picnic lunch.
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before 9 pm). As it is a private tour, you could set the departure time and let us know.
- Our pick up hotel in four-ring road. You are supposed to extra accordingly.