Beijing Package Tour With Hotel
Three-day tour in Beijing
Tour Code: BJ03-02
Good time to visit: all year
Departure date: Availabel daily on request2016
Day-by-day Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1 Beijing Summer Palace + Tian’anmen Square +Forbidden City (L)
Meet you at the Capital Airport, and then drive to Summer Palace, a summer retreat built by the Qing emperors. After lunch we will walk cross the Tian’anmen Square and visit the Forbidden City where the emperors of Qing Dynasty used to live. Take you to Hotel for rest.
Day 2 Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall+ Olympic Village (BL)
Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall, hiking on the wall. After lunch, drive back to downtown of Beijing; visit the Olympic Village to enjoy the tour to the fabulous stadiums of Bird Nest and Water Cube. It also known as National Stadium and the National Aquatics Cente. Transfer to hotel, end of the trip.
Optional trip: one day hiking from Jinshanling to Simatai.
Day 3 Beijing Temple of Heaven+Lhama Temple+ Confucius Temple+ Hutong Tour+ Lotus Market (BL)
Today we will visit Temple of Heave, Lhama Temple, Confucius Temple, Hutong Tour and Lotus Market. The Temple of Heaven is a must place to visit in Beijing. It is three times bigger than the Forbidden City with an area of about 2,700,000 square meters. Famous attractions such as The Circular Altar, The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest, Three Echo Wall etc. The Lhama Temple, alos called Yonghe Lamasery is the best-preserved lamasery in existence in China today. Confucius temple, it consists of four courtyards. The main structures include Xianshi Gate (Gate of the First Teacher), Dacheng Gate, Dacheng Hall and Chongshengci. As the Forbidden City is the symbol of China's royal family, the Hutongs in Beijing show the real life of the common people. When you visit Hutong by rickshaw, you could really taste the life of common people in Beijing. Lotus Market, located in Houhai area, famous for old hutong and modern bars.
Tour Cost: Currency Converter
| ||1 person||2-3 person||4-5 person||6-9 person||Over 10 person||Single Supplement|
|Low season(Dec.1-Mar.15)||Econ Hotel||CNY3920/P|
|4 Star Hotel||CNY4240/P|
|5 Star Hotel||CNY5400/P|
|High season(Mar.16-Nov.30)||Econ. Hotel||CNY4260/P|
|4 Star Hotel||CNY4770/P|
|5 Star Hotel||CNY6070/P|
(The cost for the child of 2-12 year old is based on 15 % discount of the adult's tour cost.Any baby less than 2 year old is free of any charges. If it turns out there is cost involved, we reserved to collect the cost.)
The tour cost includes:
- Transfer service with private air conditioner car/van/coach, English-speaking guide, and Chinese meals as listed, two bottle of water, and entrance fees of the scenic spots listed in the itinerary, travel service liability insurance, hotel in Beijing.
The tour cost does not includes:
- Private activities, tip to tour guide and driver, cable car to Great Wall.
- The cost based on two people share one standard non-smoking room (if the hotel has non-smoking rooms). If you need other style of the room let us know before.
- If you need pick up at the airport to start the trip, the extra cost for one person is RMB100/person/time.
- If you choose the optional trip (Jinshanling to Simatai one day hiking). It is the same cost but without lunch. You have to prepare your picnic lunch.
- The visiting order may different according to the traffic and the hotel you stay in.
- The guide will call you to confirm the departure time one day before (usually before 9 pm). As it is a private tour, you could set the departure time and let us know.
- Our pick up hotel in four-ring road. You are supposed to extra accordingly.